Thursday, January 9, 2020

about me (-:












 I was born and shortly raised part of my life in Los Angeles , California! I ended up here in Georgia when my father found a better job to care for my family and I. I mostly grew up in the metro area in Lawrenceville. I attended Bethesda Elementary , Sweetwater Middle school , and Parkview High. Growing up , I had very little friends and was very timid. However, I am slowly becoming more social and outgoing in any environment. I am currently enrolled here at Georgia Gwinnett College reaching towards a career into becoming a veterinarian!



  I like spending most of my free time hanging out with my supportive boyfriend and hard working bestfriend. When  I am not busy at school or hanging with friends and family , I am most likely at work. My workplace is currently employed as a Chipotle manager! I am quite busy due to being both a full time student and worker. Some quick short facts about me include:






- My favorite color is purple
- I own a pet English bulldog ( his name is MOCHI) p.s- Mochi is a Japanese ice-cream!
- I have no discovered special talents up to date !!
- I love LOVE pasta!!!!!!!
- Animal lover
- I am not a very patient person
- I want to travel to every country before I die
Any other questions or if you'd like to get to know me a little better!
 Please reach me at : haydeeja817@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment